Wednesday, April 18, 2012

NO WAY! THIRD ON GOOGLE SEARCH?!

Oh My Goodness! Today is a wonderful day! Not only has this little blogger gotten her interview of Jocelyn Combe published today, but I also decided to check google and just see where i am sitting on the search engin.

Using the key words, Typewriter, Blog, and Spotlight! This little blog has managed to make it to the third spot on Google! This is a big deal (at least to me!) So thank you my dear readers for helping bump me up the list to Google's first page!

For those none Believers!

This being said this little blogger must sleep! Keep doing what your doing, because it gives me and others something to Blog about! Don't forget to follow me on Twitter or Facebook!

@TrishaEllen1 <-Twitter
www.facebook.com/TrishaEllen <-Fanpage!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This Blog has moved to www.thepsychoticjourney.wordpress.com

Sorry for any inconvience